Thursday, October 22, 2009

Samsung's New TL220 and TL225 Camera

I absolutely love taking pictures, especially of my friends and I at parties and of my boyfriend and I when we go on vacation. However, when trying to take a picture of myself with a group of friends or with my significant other, I always tend to cut someone out of the picture no matter how far I extend my arm to try and get everyone in the picture. This can be very frustrating, especially when there is no one around to take a picture for you.

The New Samsung TL220 and TL225 camera has made this problem a thing of the past. The Samsung TL220 and TL225 are the first cameras to have two LCD screens- one on the back, and one on the front. The LCD screen on the front is 1.5 inches and simplifies self portraits and group shots by allowing the photographer to see the exact picture that will be taken at arm's length. The 1.5 inch screen can be turned on with just a quick touch of the screen and features a countdown timer on the screen for timed shots.

The LCD screen on the back is approximately 3.5 inches and is a touch screen. The touch screen offers many features to enhance pictures such as red eye reduction, blink detection, and image retouching. Shortcut features such as a touch delete are also offered. To delete a picture, an "x" can be swiped over the image on the screen during the playback with a finger, and the camera will delete the picture. However, a delete button is also offered on the touch screen for those who don't prefer to use the shortcut. Another shortcut feature offered is to view pictures. Instead of pressing the arrows on the screen, sliding a finger across the screen will scroll over to the next picture.

My boyfriend bought me the Samsung TL220 for my birthday and I absolutely love it. With the front LCD screen, I will now be able to take great pictures of my boyfriend and I when we are traveling and laying on the beach on vacation, and of my friends and I when we are out having drinks together. For those who enjoy taking self portraits and taking pictures of themselves and friends or significant others while traveling or just out on the town, I would highly recommend the Samsung TL220 or TL225 camera.

Check out the link below for a video about all the SAmsung TL220 features:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuuKiLKlAa0

No comments:

Post a Comment